Wednesday 31 July 2013

For The Love Of Cheesecake............

These little delicacies are a guaranteed winner for those who love cheesecake! My main issue with both gaining weight and dieting is portion control so when I saw these beauties I knew I was onto a good thing. I  quartered the recipe and it yielded 7, though probably 6 if I filled them brimful, mini oreo cupcakes. I would advise using whipping cream and watching to not overwhip so that it gives a glossy yet firm swirl. Jersey cream is just too full of Jersey goodness and, despite my best efforts, it ended up being very firm! Though it tasted divine, and looked the part due to the colour, I might experiment with a lower fat content cream for a future batch. I suggest making all haste to try out this recipe.










2 comments:

  1. Look at you going all food photographer! Very professional...and yummy looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained pounds just looking at these pictures x

    ReplyDelete