Friday 14 June 2013

Man of Steel

Henry Cavill, aka the new Superman, is a Jersey Bean born and bred!  There was a premiere at the local Cineworld cinema, here in Jersey, with a red carpet and all the trimmings.  Henry brought a couple of friends along to further entertain the crowd.  See if you can guess who they are! ;) To say I was unexpectedly beside myself was an understatement! Most people were lined up 3-4 deep near the door to the cinema but for photographically savvy people, such as myself, we found ourselves at the lower end of the proceedings which was much less populated and managed to gain some pretty good vantage points for capturing the moment! Enjoy the beauty that will unfold photograph by photograph.



























1 comment:

  1. Oh, here we go. I had to read your other blog to get the story. I can't believe he's from Jersey! Total hotty. There, I said it. Now I can get it out of my system. LOL

    ReplyDelete